Save the Date!
May 3-5 2017
GroYourBiz will have a direct impact on the growth of your business by offering:
- Peer to peer business advisory initiative
- Member specific program content in a confidential environment
- Stimulated spirited discussions
- Sharing of skills, expertise, and inspiration
- Structured program with professional facilitation
- Practical solutions to business challenges
- Learning and implementation of success practices
- B2B cross-marketing for new clients and markets
- An alliance of trusted advisors
- An informal Board of Directors–MyBusinessMyBoard™
- OWIT– a global nonprofit organization promoting women doing business in international trade through networking and educational opportunities.
- WBE Canada—a unique network that certifies women business enterprises and facilitates their access to corporate supply chains.
You will also receive a new edition of the GroYourBiz e-Guide, in which the authors explore strategies to help build a sustainable and thriving small business. The 200-page guide contains robust information, exercises and analytics including an overview of strategic planning, market development, human resource development, technology straight talk, and financial management. This e-guide is a practical tool that every business owner needs in order to expand and develop in a competitive economy.