Save the Date!
May 3-5 2017
Is GroYourBiz for you?
- Are you a woman business owner who is ready and committed to take your business to the next level?*
- Do you have senior responsibilities for the day to day running of your business?
- Can you set aside three hours every month to focus on growing your business with the support of others who are committed to do the same thing?
If you answered yes to all of the above then we are confident that GroYourBiz would benefit you and your business. It is designed for women business owners, managers, and/or executives, who have senior responsibilities for the day to day running of the business and who demonstrate a readiness and commitment to take their business to the next level.
In order to be a member, you agree to the ground rules of confidentiality, commitment to attend a monthly meeting (minimum of 12 in a calendar year), as well as open communication at the meetings for the benefit of learning from each other.
While GroYourBiz is focused on women business owners of all ages, we are open to all business owners across genders, ages and ethnic groups, based on the specific regional and/or organizational needs. Please fill out a short application here if you would be interested in joining such a board and would like to be notified if one is started in your area.
*Qualifying businesses must be active and running, ideally for at least one year.
- Tactical and proven approach to grow a business
- Peers learn best from each other
- Professional and experienced facilitator
- Learn from top experts and presenters
- Practical solutions to business challenges
- B2B cross-marketing for new clients and markets
- An alliance of trusted advisors
- Informal Board of Directors–MyBusinessMyBoard™
- Women feel comfortable to share
- Confidential setting
- Sharing of skills, expertise, and inspiration
- Direct impact on your business growth