- This event has passed.
Own Your Time: Practical strategies to take control of busy days
January 24 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PSTFree
Presenter: Ann Gomez, founding president of Clear Concept Inc., and the best-selling author of The Email Warrior: How to clear your inbox and keep it that way.
What you will learn:
- Why multi-tasking is inefficient – how to stop multi-tasking and protect focus time for your key, strategic priorities
- How to establish a customized priority management system to balance time across competing priorities
- How to manage interruptions – including self-imposed interruptions – while remaining responsive
- How to overcome email overload, clear your inbox – and keep it clear
- Protect boundaries while thriving at both work and in life
- Streamline, scale back and seek help whenever life gets busy in order to achieve more, deliver higher quality work and maintain a better sense of balance.
About Ann Gomez
Ann Gomez is the founding president of Clear Concept Inc., and the best-selling author of The Email Warrior: How to clear your inbox and keep it that way. Clear Concept trains people to achieve their best through practical productivity and leadership programs and Ann is passionate about helping people accelerate their career and thrive at work and in life.
Ann is an engaging and inspiring speaker, with compelling talks about productivity and leadership. Ann and her team at Clear Concept work with several industries, including law, finance, healthcare and consumer goods. Recent clients include several top law firms, RBC, BMO, Sun Life, Manulife, Johnson & Johnson, The University of Toronto’s Rotman School of Business and Queen’s University.
Ann has been featured in The Globe & Mail and has appeared on CBC Radio, Global TV and BNN, and other major news outlets and online platforms, including Arianna Huffington’s Thrive Global. She is an active blogger and has served as a spokesperson for several clients. She is active on Twitter @ClearConceptInc and LinkedIn.
Outside of work, Ann and her husband are on-the-go with their four active kids.