Tough Decision Making Amid COVID-19
May 5, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
Decision making is a vital part of leadership, especially in challenging times. Leaders are tasked with crucial choices that significantly impact the workforce, operations and ultimately, the business’ viability. In this 1-hour session, you’ll gain insight on taking decisive action to keep the company and the team moving forward.
- Brandy Ferrer, Founder & CEO, Pathfinder Strategies
- Linda Holcman, Founder & CEO, What’s Next Ventures
What You Will Learn:
- Why leadership and decision making is even more important in challenging times
- Timing and type of crucial decisions needed during a crisis and how these differ from “normal” business operations
- Identify key actions and decisions that need to be made now during the crisis to ensure long term viability and success
- General tools and guidance to navigate the COVID-19
About the Presenters
Brandy Ferrer has developed corporate training departments, organizational development initiatives, strategic planning, and national training programs. Her experience spans the public and private sectors; small local business and large national corporations in a variety of industries. Brandy has over a decade of experience in professional development including leadership and management coaching, team building, talent development and culture strengthening. Brandy has a certificate in Adult Learning and a certificate from the Association of Talent Development for Managing the Learning Function. Brandy is certified as an Emotional Intelligence practitioner with Multi-Health Systems. She is also a certified practitioner and analyst for Behaviors and Motivators through Target Training International. Brandy is the only certified practitioner and coach of the BioCode System™ in the western United States.
Linda Holcman, is founder and leader of What’s Next Ventures? a consulting practice that delivers growth for start-ups, small and mid-size companies. Experienced in the Americas, Caribbean, and European regions, Linda adeptly navigates emerging and/or developed markets building profitable opportunities across industries such as Technology, Media, and Consumer Product Goods industries.