Women & International Trade
July 9, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am PDT
Join our GroYourBiz Webinar Series for an informational webinar to learn about Women & International Trade!
What You Will Learn:
- An overview of trade fairs and opportunities for women who want to export
- Update on Women in International Trade and what various organizations are doing for women.
- Negotiation styles and commercial action from a gender perspective
- International Marketing and Promotion
- Cultural Differences and Styles for different countries
- International tools for each phase of the process
About Teresa Guillén Zulueta
Teresa is a specialist in commercial intelligence dedicated to supporting women in International Trade for the past 20 years.
During Teresa’s years of professional experience she has been exporting industrial and consumer goods, services and food products to more than fifty countries covering all five continents.
Teresa also has extensive practical experience with the systems and tools of international trade intelligence and international trade promotion, both from the institutional point of view as well as providing specific assistance to the SME.
She is the author of the following books: Export Guide (citrics); Practical Export Guide for Agro-Food Distribution; Practical guide for Agro-Food Distribution: Country Sheets; and Agro-Food Distribution Channels in the EU.
Teresa’s professional work is also complemented by the participation in various forums and seminars on issues related to Foreign Trade.