GroYourBiz will continue to offer special Webinars in 2022 providing you with ideas for your business, no matter what it is.
Join us for a complimentary Webinar Series that was motivated by our shared vision to continue to inspire and empower each other.
Remember it is NOT the time to “give up” but to STEP UP and continue to pivot and GroYourBiz!
Our community of women entrepreneurs and exemplary speakers have collaborated to provide practical tips and leadership advice to stay healthy and resilient. Is it time to examine new opportunities that might emerge in your life and business? Are you paying attention with curiosity, creativity, and optimism? Looking forward to you joining us for our next Webinar!
November 17, 2022
COLLABORATION: A New Way to Scale Your Business
Presenter: Deborah Stallings, MA, SHRM-SCP
Deborah Stallings is CEO/Chief People Officer of HR Anew. She has worked in human resource management delivering education and advisory solutions for more than 25 years. Deborah along with other subject matter experts and specialists on her team help people connect,
interact, and belong to enhance the evolution and success of organizations and teams.
Her expertise includes
(1) organization and people assessments, (2) recruiting and hiring, (3) management and leadership mentoring and training, (3) employee professional development, (4) diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy, systems, and education, (5) employee relations, (6) human resource management, (7) workplace investigations, and (8) digital workspaces and employee systems. Industries she supports include healthcare, medical, financial, technology, construction, facilities, education, security, transportation, housing, retail, and manufacturing. Deborah has earned several business and professional awards. She serves on several nonprofit boards and is a Coach and Mentor, senior certified in human resources, and earned a Master of Art in Management and Leadership and a Bachelor of Art in Business from Notre Dame of Maryland University.
The Key Talking Points in this session will include:
1) Appreciate the definition of collaboration and discover how to recognize collaborative
qualities individuals often possess.
2) Know what it takes to inspire your team to work collaboratively.
3) Realize that collaborative leadership brings sustainable innovation.
4) Be aware of obstacles to collaboration and antidotes.
5) Develop strategies to build or improve a collaborative work environment to scale.
6) Reward collaboration and use digital tools to discover solutions in moments.