Co-Chair | London, UK
EMMA-JANE was the face of The Wellbeing Show for That’s TV (2013-2017). She now presents The Emma-Jane Show on YouTube and Spotify Podcast. She also presents for The Well-Being Show on Mid-Morning Matters with Marlow FM 97.5 Radio and is a regular guest for other similar shows and podcasts.
Published Book 2018: Don’t Hold Back available from Amazon. Her personal and traumatic story of struggle and hardship covered in her book entitled ‘Don’t Hold Back’, has given her the positive tools and focus she needed to fight back; to create a power house of strength; compassion and dedication to living.
You can watch her story on YouTube ‘My Story, My Voice’
A passionate and authentic speaker with relatable clear messages, keeping her audiences engaged by her genuine and insightful knowledge. She spoke at The House of Commons in 2019 and was highly recommended by Sarah Burns MBE, Founder and Director of SmartWorks Reading,
Emma-Jane is passionate about supporting people in business & in life. Through her work she is proud to use her platform to speak and share her positive messages achieved in life. She writes regularly for various social media platforms as well as media connections & publications.
She is exceedingly inspiring and motivating to all who work with her. Using her own powerful journey, she brings positivity to her work and allows her audience the much needed mental and emotional freedom to live life the way they need to, both personally and professionally. With a laser like focus she can shape your world with what is truly important in life. In short, Emma-Jane, as a Mentor, helps you reach your full potential whilst keeping you grounded with valued beliefs.
The Emma Jane Show YouTube and Podcast; Her mission is to support anyone going through difficult times, to give back her own platform and encourage others to use their voice, to face their fears and share real life stories to support the many others suffering in silence, especially Young Voices.
Below are some Key Speaking Events/Awards/Recognition plus many other events not listed, as a motivational speaker for various Events/Schools/Colleges/Well-Being events/panels.
- Keynote speaker on resilience for Handelsbanken event, 2020
- Smart Works Reading Keynote Speaker/Wellbeing Panel, 2020.
- As Ambassador for Smart Works Reading, Emma-Jane was asked to share a few words at the House of Commons to celebrate their 4th Birthday with MP Alok Sharma and Sarah Burns MBE, 2019
- Keynote Speaker on Resilience for The Woodley Festival, 2019
- BBC Three ‘Eye to Eye’ programme 2018 – sharing real stories with strangers just from eye contact.
- Finalist; ‘Most Influential Woman’ of the year Award, recognised by Venus Women’s Award & Women in Business Award, Sue Ryder, 2018.
- Henley Life magazine double page article, 2019 plus wrote the ‘Well-Being’ Column for Henley Standard Newspaper, 2015-2018
- Don’t Hold Back, Book Launch 2018 – Media Hub in Cookham and at Hotel du Vin in Henley
- Recognised as a Woman in Business on the front cover of The Venus Business Magazine with a published 6 page article. Was the Speaker and Co-Host for their annual Venus Awards at The Madejski Football Stadium 2017.
- Brand Ambassador, Networker, Las Vegas, United States (2017) Product: Bio-Extracts (QVC)
- Presenter for Dr Darren McKeown (BBC) new product launch in Edinburgh, Scotland 2016.
Articles published in Happiful Magazine (UK), Counselling Directory (UK), Love it! Magazine (UK), Love What Matters Online blog (Global 8 million followers), Global Guest Blog for The Divine Breadcrumb, Henley Life, Berkshire Life, Henley Standard
- Podcasts with Steve Twynham, Traci Cornelius Women Rockin’ Business ‘’Nowhere Girl To Successful Entrepreneur’’ Podcast, Interviewed by Cheryl Douglas for Purpose Led Women
- Radio: Lantau Hong Kong with Kimberley Kleczka, BBC Berkshire with Phil Kennedy Drivetime
- Blog: The Divine Breadcrumb in Boston USA; My Story, My Voice July 2019 UK plus many other national online magazines
- Charities: NSPCC, Young Minds, BCF, Helen & Douglas House, Piaroo’s Wish, Cancer Research, and many local charities.
- Brand Ambassador: Bio-Extracts in Las Vegas, Smart Works Reading, Riverside Counselling Henley-on-Thames, Berkshire Community Foundation