Save the Date!
May 3-5 2017
GroYourBiz offers monthly MyBusiness MyBoards™, which are peer business advisory groups of 16 to 18 women per board, along with top presenters, a ‘practical approach’ training guide, and involvement of an alliance of top private sector organizations (BMO Bank of Montreal, BMO Harris Bank, Fasken Martineau, KPMG and TELUS), working together to foster and support small-medium enterprises (SMEs). GroYourBiz also provides a strategic alliance with WBE Canada—a unique network, which certifies women business enterprises as diverse suppliers and offer access to corporate supply chains; the Organization of Women in International Trade (OWIT) comprised of a network of 2500 international trade professionals located in North and South America, Europe, Africa and Asia; and Enterprising Women, which reaches one million readers in 185 countries.
GroYourBiz was developed for women entrepreneurs that want to take their business to the next level. Each month entrepreneurs will draw upon the skills, expertise, inspiration and energy of like-minded entrepreneurs offering practical solutions to attracting tomorrow’s customers and expansion needs.
Women business owners, who have senior responsibilities for the day to day running of the business and who demonstrate a readiness and commitment to take their business to the next level.
Women business owners who agree to the ground rules of confidentiality, commitment to attend a monthly meeting, as well as open communication at the meetings for the benefit of learning from each other.
* GroYourBiz™ Membership Requirements:
1. Women business owners will be interviewed on their readiness of commitment to grow their business and to have been in business for at least one year or have proven business/personal expertise.
2. Women business owners should have senior responsibilities for the day to day running of their business and be committed to set aside a minimum of three hours every month to attend monthly meetings and to focus on growing their business with the support of other women business owners who are committed to do the same.
3. Women business owners will be bound by the ground rules of confidentiality, commitment to attend meetings, as well as open communication at the meetings once the Advisory Board has formed.
4. All members within each Advisory Board must be in non-competitive businesses to contribute to the diversity of experience and knowledge and the confidential and trusting environment of the Advisory Board.
5. Members must commit to a one year term of membership and payment of dues as determined by GYB, and/or it’s designate.