If by Credit Card through E-Courier, please click this link to get to the 'make a payment page'
. You will be transferred to the secure encrypted site, then click on the red padlock to provide your credit card details. Please provide your credit card number, expiry date, CVV#
Number of Employees
If you are applying to a GroYourBiz Global Advisory Board, please tell us about your export plans.
Optional - Note, that this is for statistical purposes only and will not be used for any approval process.
Terms and Conditions
- To apply for and be accepted into a GroYourBiz Advisory Board, you must be a women business owner with a growth goal who is ready and committed to take your buisness to the next level. Additionally, if you are applying to join:
• GroYourBiz International Trade – you will be interviewed by the Advisory Board Chair on your readiness to grow your business in the global market place, as well as demonstrate that you have some current global experience.
- • GroYourBiz EXCELerator - your business must be "high growth" and you are navigating a larger team, larger clients, and the process challenges associated with your business growth.
- • GroYourBiz Leadership EXCELerator - the New GYB Advisory Board program is open to all like-minded executives, managers and senior personnel who want to excelerate their leadership and learn how to adopt and increase digital engagement.
- You agree to the ground rules of confidentiality, commitment to attend the monthly GroYourBiz Advisory Board meetings, as well as open communication at the meetings. Each GroYourBiz Advisory Board will only contain members with non-competing businesses.
- A minimum one-year commitment is required for the first year of membership membership, payment of which becomes due upon your acceptance into GroYourBiz. Thereafter a minimum of 90 days written notice is required if unable to continue as a regular board member. Memberships are renewed on a yearly basis.
- You agree that your GroYourBiz membership is subject to review of this application and an interview with the Chair of the GroYourBiz Advisory Board you are applying to.
regarding the choices and control you have over your information in our services. We have provided details about the information we collect and how we use that information.