GroYourBiz, proud Supporting Partners of Vital Voices is once again excited to announce that applications are now being accepted for the WE Empower UN SDG Challenge! The challenge is a global business competition for women entrepreneurs who are advancing the UN Sustainable Development Goals. There are 17 UN SDG Goals including: No Poverty, Life Below Water, and Climate Action to name a few.
Five finalists, one from each UN Region, will receive an all-expenses paid trip to New York City during the UN Global Goals week (September 23 – 28, 2019) to participate in a series of tailored training’s and events including but not limited to: a live, dynamic pitch event hosted by Diane Von Furstenberg that will bring together top business, tech, venture capital, and media leaders with an opportunity for one awardee to receive a $40,000 grant to further their business.
NOT only that but each Regional Awardee will receive a special facilitated Virtual Advisory Board membership with GroYourBiz. The Virtual Advisory Board will help build a cohort and peer learning through support which includes member specific program content, training (expertise from top presenters, practical solutions to business challenges etc.) and advisory services (B2B cross marketing for new clients and markets, and an informal Board of Directors MyBusinessMyBoard etc.)
If you are a woman entrepreneur who is helping to shape community dialogue about women’s advancement and the SDGs in your region, Apply Now!
• Has your business been in operation for more than three years?
• Do you employ at least three full time staff (or full time equivalent)?
• Are you a for-profit or social entrepreneur? (for this competition, a social enterprise is a for-profit business with a social mission)
• Does your business generate at least $100,000 USD in annual sales?
• Are you available to travel to New York City between September 22-29, 2019?
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org