Learn How to “Master Your Disaster” from our very own Managing Director of Alberta, Leann Hackman-Carty ….. such an important read during the coronavirus pandemic.
Natural disasters are happening everywhere. Earthquakes, hurricanes, and man-made perils have left communities anxious and confused about their own emergency preparedness. In this unique guide, preparedness and recovery expert Leann Hackman-Carty shows you how to prepare your community for a number of devastating scenarios. Gleaned from years of experience with disaster recovery organizations, her specialized insight will help you understand the different levels of disaster preparation and recovery.
Leann Hackman-Carty discusses how to:
- understand the types and phases of a disaster
- know when to activate your plan and evacuate
- keep residents safe
- develop a disaster recovery framework
- identify recovery support functions
- communicate with local businesses and organizations
- use local, regional and federal programs as resources
- foster community economic resilience
- stop a natural disaster from catching you off guard
No one knows what tomorrow holds, but Leanns’s advice can help you prepare for the worst. Master Your Disaster (Community Edition) gives you the confidence to act calmly and efficiently when the time comes. Your new foundation in emergency preparedness, response, and recovery will make the chaos more controllable—and survivable.
Learn More: https://amzn.to/2F8eWsU
Leave A Comment